Thursday, September 3, 2009

Corn & Black Bean Salsa (Jenessa)

Make 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian Dressing according to the directions on the package and set aside. A lot of people who ask for this recipe are unfamiliar with this dressing. You can find this at any grocery store next to the packets of Ranch Dressing that you can make yourself. Put all of the following ingredients in a plastic or glass bowl: 1/2 bundle of cilantro, minced (I love cilantro, so I use the whole bundle.)4-6 roman tomatoes, diced (I think I only used 4 tomatoes when I made the salsa for the lunch.)1 bundle of green onions, sliced thinly1 can of corn, drained1 can of black beans, drained2 avocadoes, cubed Pour the dressing over the above ingredients, mix gently so you don't squish the avocadoes, and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment